From Growth to IPO
A digital strategy program for founders & boards.
About the Program
- A complete and powerful strategy program for fast-growing startups and scale-ups
- Align the vision of investors, the board, management, and staff
- Build a plan to increase results and maximize shareholder value
- Create a shared language and understanding amongst your team
- Move from startup to scale up to IPO candidate
- 100% digital and highly interactive experience
- Work directly with Silicon Valley Company Builder Rick Rasmussen and Scale-Up Expert Christian Rangen
What Other Say
Extreme Learning Experience
Love the real-life examples brought up by Chris, Rick, and participants
Learning about board strategy, long term fundraising strategy – great suff!
Gave us knowledge and tools we can use across all the companies in our portfolio.
What You Get
- Deep insights in how to scale successfully
- Advanced level learning on funding strategies to support your scale up plans
- Hands-on work developing investor maps and long-term capital roadmaps
- Full alignment of the board, founders and management team
- A fully developed scale up strategy and matching capital roadmap
How it Works
(12 hours, over 3 half-day sessions)
- Laying the foundation
- Learning the terms & tools
- Creating a shared language and understanding amongst your team
- Hands-on company building experience through the Scale Up! Digital simulation
- Co-creating your strategy, scale-up map and growth plans
- Co-creating the long-term funding roadmap
- Accelerate your growth plans with Rick & Chris as your hands-on advisors
In between Part 1 and Part 2, the management team can expect to invest 10 – 30 hours to develop and update scale up plans, before starting Part 2. This work typically happens over a three-week period.
Who Should Take This Program
- Companies that have recently been funded as a Series Seed, Series A, Series B
- Companies that are looking to change direction towards massive scale
- Boards that want to cooperatively build a long-range funding strategy
- Boards of Directors that want to strongly realign the interests of investors and management
- Companies that need to retool their roadmap for scaling and international growth
The Program Structure
- Digital strategy process
- You bring your team, from 3 to 15 people. Ideal number is 8 to 10 people.
- We work 100% digitally together
- Your management will work between sessions
- Real deliverables and tools that the company can use well beyond the program
Get in touch to start planning your program.
Led by World-Class Advisors With 4 IPOs Behind Them
A Silicon Valley native with direct experience and thought leadership across industry, government, venture capital, and academia. I’ve been on executive teams of three separate companies that started with zero revenue, raised rounds from leading VCs, went public, gained Fortune 500 status, and sold for a collective $12B.
Sought-out speaker and active advisor for governments, accelerators, ecosystems, and startups around the world.
Rick is an Industry Fellow for the Sutardja Center for Entrepreneurship and Technology, at Berkeley and Adjunct faculty at Northeastern. Head of Mentors for the European Innovation Academy. He is also an in-demand faculty member at various international entrepreneurship education programs.
Today, Rick spends his time working on global ecosystem development, advising governments and startups, and teaching ambitious entrepreneurs around the world.
Over the past 18+ years, Chris has ‘worked’ across multiple roles of various startup ecosystems in Asia, Europe and the Americas.
He has founded, co-founded or advised more than 100 companies, working from pre-company to IPO-stages. He has taken one company public and is planning two more in the near future. In these roles, he acts as a co-founder, early investor, advisor or simply a fan of startup teams.
He has founded and built several accelerator programs, from venture building to corporate accelerators to help accelerate national transformation. He is mentor or advisor to accelerators in Asia, Europe and the US. During COVID he has developed several end-to-end digital accelerator programs with startups from all corners of the world.
He advices governments, investors and innovation clusters on entrepreneurship and how to create stronger scale up cultures and capabilities.
He teaches entreprenurship at multiple business schools and is himself an active angel investor.
Most importantly, he helps startups and scale ups successfully raise financing and find their best growth path moving forward.
Three Book Tips From Rick & Chris
HIGH GROWTH HANDBOOK: Scaling Startups From 10 to 10,000 People
STARTUP BOARDS: Getting the Most Out of Your Board of Directors
SCALING LEAN: Mastering the Key Metrics for Startup Growth
Let’s Be Friends
Follow us for expert tips, new tools, webinars, and other strategy goodies.
Let’s be Facebook friends
Connect with us on LinkedIn
Follow our tweets
Watch our YouTube videos