ONLINE CERTIFICATION PROGRAM
Build capacity for cluster management and develop strategic cluster leadership skills.
Teams get up to 60% off
What is the Cluster Leadership Program?
Designed for cluster managers, cluster boards, national cluster programs, policy makers, and ecosystem developers, the Global Cluster Leadership Program helps you build capacity for cluster management.
Customized programs and group discount available.
Take a sneak peek
into the program
See what you will experience in the Global Cluster Leadership Program.
Why join the Cluster Leadership Program?
Grow your cluster leadership skills
Cluster strategy, cluster business models, personal leadership and how to build a Supercluster – you will learn the personal leadership skills for cluster success.
Learn 15 innovation cluster strategy & management tools
Open Innovation Map, Cluster Capital Strategy, Three Types of Clusters and Supercluster Pre-assessment; these are just four of the 15 tools you will learn during the program. Work on paper, PDF, digital apps or digital whiteboards, the choice is yours.
Work on your own cluster strategy project
The entire program is built around your cluster strategy project. Use this program to develop a robust, future-fit cluster strategy – or simply upgrade the strategy you already have.
Bonus monthly digital workshops to deepen your skills
This program includes an optional monthly 90-minute digital workshop with cluster expert Christian Rangen. Unlike a regular webinar, this is a highly interactive and hands-on digital workshop. You will explore key questions that emerge during the program, meet guest speakers, work on case studies, new strategy tools and more. These workshops are also the perfect opportunity to connect with your fellow participants and build your global cluster network.
Webinar: Building Better Innovation Clusters
Published: June 17th, 12:00 CEST
How can we develop better innovation clusters? Join us for this 1-hour free webinar to get a detailed introduction to the 100% online program.
What you get
Building Capacity for Cluster Management
- Action-based learning & development program for cluster leadership
- Learn the latest best practices and strategy processes of successful innovation clusters
- Insights from the people behind leading clusters like Cap Digital (France), Digital Ocean Supercluster (Canada), AVAESEN Clean Energy Cluster (Spain), Health Tech Cluster (Norway), Health Valley (the Netherlands), and more
- Discover how the global cluster landscape is changing
- Develop a digital transformation project for your cluster
- Find new ways of successfully developing your innovation cluster
- Connect and network with fellow cluster leaders
- Work directly with cluster expert Christian Rangen in monthly live digital workshops
Meet Global Cluster Leaders
In the program you will meet and learn from a number of global cluster leaders:
Bianca Dragomir, CEO, AVAESEN (Spain)
Kendra McDonald, CEO, Ocean Supercluster (Canada)
Björgolfur Hávardsson, Innovation Manager, NCE Seafood Innovation Cluster (Norway)
Martin Hennum, Norwegian Innovation Cluster Program (Norway)
Patrick Cocquet, General Manager, Cap Digital (France)
Victor Haze, Innovation Manager, Health Valley (the Netherlands)
Merete Danielsen, CEO, Cluster Excellence Denmark and President, TCI (Denmark)
Jeremy McCrohan, Investor Relations Manager, Norway Health Tech (Norway)
Who is it for?
A good fit for you?
Strategy Tools is used by National Innovation Cluster Program, Cluster Development Programs, and Innovation Supercluster to create a strategy road map and real impact.
You will find our Global Cluster Leadership Program extremely helpful if you have:
- a strong interest in cluster management
- interest in shaping better clusters
- good knowledge of the local ecosystem
The program is developed for:
- Cluster Managers
- Cluster Leaders & Staff
- Cluster Board Members
- Economic Policymakers
- National Transformation Leaders
- Ecosystem Developers
- Anyone with an interest in building better innovation clusters
“Working with Christian Rangen and Strategy Tools has led to a more structured process both internally and when working with our cluster clients. He shakes things up, goes the extra mile and has genuinely brought great value to Innovation Norway.”
Senior Advisor, Innovation Norway
Key Topics You’ll Explore During the Program
- How to develop cluster success stories
- How to build better innovation clusters
- How are clusters evolving and changing
- How to develop better strategies for cluster
- How to achieve impact in your cluster leadership role
- How to use new strategy tools to grow your innovation cluster
“We now have a strategy for Scale-Ups and Capital which is the direct result of working with Strategy Tools. Chris brings with him deep insight on cluster work that has been invaluable to us.”
CEO, Smart Care Cluster
Key Topics: Global Trends: The Rise of Innovation Superclusters; The Three Types of Clusters; From the Triple Helix to Pentagon; Understanding what makes a Supercluster; Designing your Supercluster strategy
Key Topics: Strategy for Innovation Clusters; Value Impact; The Business Models Behind Clusters; Clusters and Entrepreneurship; Strategy in Action; Case Studies
Key Topics: The Role of a Cluster Leader; From 5 to 8 Levels of Cluster Management; Cluster Structure; Understanding Your Cluster Members; Open Innovation in Clusters
Key Topics: From Ideas to Action; Seeing the Impact of Your Cluster Project; Leading Change as a Cluster Champion; Reflections on Your Cluster Leadership Role Ahead
This is not your average “webinar” but a hands-on, interactive discussion and collaboration-based digital workshop.
During these monthly workshops, you will explore on key questions that emerge during the program, meet guest speakers, work on case studies, new strategy tools and much more.
This is a great opportunity to connect with your fellow participants and build your global cluster network.
- Global innovation cluster expert
- Business School Faculty
- Author, Building Innovation Superclusters
- Advisor to 40+ cluster initiatives
- Advisor to governments and ecosystems
- Developer of 30+ Supercluster strategy tools
“The strategy tools have been a great resource to run discussions between people from many different backgrounds and companies within the clusters. It helps members structure their conversations and really dig deep into their “real” problems and challenges.”
Senior Advisor, Innovation Norway
Sign Up Today
Teams of 5 get a discount of 50%.
Teams of 10 get a discount of 60%.
Building Innovation Superclusters
Learn how today’s clusters are driving national economic development, improving the wider innovation ecosystems and creating the companies and industries of the future.