Strategy Tools Global Coaches
Get certified to facilitate impactful strategic discussions for your team or clients.
Why Strategy Tools Global Coaches?
Learn to use 30+ Strategy Tools
Learn to use new strategy tools that are developed not just for the business challenges of today but the fast-changing industry landscapes of tomorrow.
Join a fast-growing strategy community
Strategy Tools Global Coaches provides a platform and opportunity to grow your network and connect with fellow strategists across the globe.
Grow your client business or create internal impact
In this program, you will get free access to over 30 Strategy Tools and guidebooks, as well as numerous case studies on how we use them with clients. You can then take this knowledge and apply it to your own client or internal strategy projects.
*100% risk-free. If you’ve completed the coursework but find what you’ve learned not living up to your expectations, simply let us know. We’ll make it right.
Need a Preview?
This mini course is designed to give you a taster of the full Strategy Tools Global Coaches program.
As the world changed and became smaller, faster and less certain, everything changed but somehow strategy facilitation got left behind. What the Strategy Tools portfolio does is bring strategy facilitation into the new world in a powerful, simple, accessible way. A unique and powerful resource for the strategists of our time.
James van der Westhuizen
Who is it for?
While Strategy Tools is used by anyone working on strategy – from the boardroom, startups to government cluster managers – the Strategy Tools Global Coaches program best fits independent consultants, internal strategy facilitators, mentors and business advisors looking to create impact for their clients or internally.
What you get
Master powerful Strategy Tools to use in your organization or with your clients
- Learn how to use all 30+ Strategy Tools
- Get free access to 30+ Strategy Tools and Guidebooks
- 4,5 hours of personal webinar with Founder of Strategy Tools, Christian Rangen
- Numerous case studies on Strategy Tools
- Advanced facilitation and Masterclass techniques
- Connect on Strategy Tools Hub – our online community platform
- Grow your network and connect with fellow strategists
What we expect from you
- You invest the time to learn the tools, by following the online program
- The pilot online program has a one-time fee of €149, paid upon start of the program
- You share and contribute back to the community with your experiences (good and bad)
- We might – together – plan and host Strategy Tools Masterclasses or events in your region
- You only stay involved as long as you see value and benefit for yourself and your organization – if not, please tell us or simply say goodbye 🙂
The Certification Process
Your use cases, deep-dive into the tools, case studies & next steps.
Running Strategy Tools sessions, debrief, key learnings so far & next steps.
Get certified as a Global Coach for only €149
The program includes:
- Strategy Tools Global Coach Certification
One-time fee €149. Paid upon start of program.
- Access to all Strategy Tools and materials
- Using the Strategy Tools and materials with your clients
Annual licensing membership fee, Starting in 2020.
- Participating in Masterclasses
25% discount off listed price
- Hosting Masterclasses and events in your city
50 – 50 profit split, after all costs
- Other projects
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Strategy Tools?
Strategy Tools started in 2011, as Christian Rangen’s PhD project, but quickly turned into a private research institute. Since 2011, the toolkit has been evolving. In 2019. we relaunch, with a new software platform and high growth targets.
What can I do with it?
Once you are comfortable, you can do pretty much anything you like – as long as you behave nicely. Use the tools in your own thinking, your in-house strategy work, run innovation teams, grow your consulting business, work with governments or business school faculty. It’s all up to you.
Right now, get the tools in PDF & JPEG. Cloud solution coming in 2019.
Who uses Strategy Tools?
The tools have been in use with 100’s of organizations since 2011, including Malaysian Government, Asian consulting firms, telecoms, energy, utilities, tech, industrials, finance, Swiss startups and Brazilian real estate developers, etc.
What is the impact from using Strategy Tools?
The impact varies from use case and context. The tools have helped launch billion dollar value corporate programs, secure significant startup funding and been the foundation for large-scale strategic transformation.
What if I'm not happy with the outcome of the Strategy Tools Global Coaches?
Our previous programs have received highly positive feedback from our participants. We strongly believe that the STGC program will add value to you as a strategy facilitator, if not, simply reach out to us and we will make it right.
What happens if I have to miss a webinar?
While we recommend you attend all webinars live to participate in an interactive discussion, don’t worry if you have to miss one as we record all our webinars so you will get access to a recording and slides.
Learn to utilize a powerful suite of Strategy Tools and build your expertise
- Each of the seven series has a number of tools, ranging from one to ten per series.
- Each tool comes in high-quality PDF & JPG.
- Each tool helps clients and users address and solve distinct strategy challenges, ranging from strategy, transformation, startups, implementation and more.
Strategy Tools is truly exciting.
Professor Rita McGrath
Columbia Business School.
World Top 10 Business Thinker