Strategy Simulation: What it is and why it works
Join Strategy Tools’ in-depth introduction webinar on Strategy Simulations.
What it is
Since 2018, founder Christian Rangen and the team has developed and run more than 35 groups through the strategy simulations.
- What have they learned?
- What is the impact?
- How can strategy simulation create change?
- How can strategy simulations improve classroom teaching and learning?
- How can strategy simulations help develop better strategy, transformation and change?
What you can expect
- What are strategy simulations?
- How and why strategy simulations got started
- Who are they for? (hint, you might be surprised)
- How can strategy simulations create impact in different settings?
- The original research on learning through gamification
- Key insights from sessions in education, boards, startups and management teams
- Behind the scenes; what have we learnt?
- How can you get started on strategy simulations?
Who is it for
- Change leaders
- Learning & development
- Change management
- Strategy- and innovation leaders
- Educators (Bachelor, Master, MBA, Executive)
- Accelerators and Incubators
- Lego Serious Play facilitators
- Anyone with an interest in learning, development, strategy and change
- Gaming geeks
Christian Rangen | Strategy Tools
Christian Rangen is a serial entrepreneur, strategy expert, business school faculty, speaker, author – and most recently founder and CEO of Strategy Tools. Since 2011, Strategy Tools has been used with 1000’s of companies around the world. Over the past 18 years, he has advised companies and governments globally on strategy, innovation, transformation and developing ecosystems.
Harvey Wade | Innovate21
Harvey Wade is an experienced innovation leader who drives business impact from transformation and change programs. Harvey founded Innovate21 to help organisations successfully innovate today to create new value for tomorrow. With 15 years experience in formal innovation roles, he knows what it takes to create, drive and sustain improvement in organisations. Harvey is a Strategy Tools Global Coach and Certified Simulation Facilitator.