Become a Strategy Simulation Facilitator
Get certified. Use the strategy simulation to create impact.
Why Become a ST Strategy Simulator Facilitator
New Tools for New Challenges
All-in-One Strategy Ecosystem
Global Community of Strategists
Who is it for?
You could be:
- An experienced facilitator / trainer working with clients and companies to accelerate strategy, transformation and change
- An internal strategy leader, executive or change maker
- An educator, teaching business, entrepreneurship and strategy at any level
- An ecosystem builder, boosting entrepreneurship and innovation
- A national change leader, driving national government or innovation agency programs
Learn to utilize gamification in strategy – and create results.
- Experience an innovative and effective way to approach strategy development
- Learn the core process and techniques needed to run these Strategy Simulation sessions on your own with your clients or team
- Join a strong global network of strategists doing things differently – and more effectively.
I would use this in a 3-day strategy session. It’s a fun and engaging way to get hands-on exposure to business model portfolios.
Kristian E. Fjelde
Step 1. Join our Discovery Sessions
Becoming a fully certified strategy tools simulation facilitator is a major investment. It requires investment in time and hard cash. It requires learning and commitment.
The reason for this is simple. We want you to be successful. More importantly, we want your end users (clients, partners, students) to set the maximum impact and learn.
Upcoming Discovery Sessions
Vienna | November 19, 2019
08:30 – 17:30
Simulations: Supercluster! & Transform!
Tell Us Where to Go Next
Couldn’t find an event near you? Let us know you are interested and we’ll find a way to make it work.
Step 1. Participate
You participate in a discovery session. You get a chance to experience the simulation yourself.
Step 2. Apply
You apply to the certification program. Tell us which simulations you would like to use, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 3. Train
You complete 3-day advanced level simulator training on one of the simulators.
Step 4. Pilot
You co-pilot 3 sessions We, or one of our certified facilitators will join you.
Step 5. Run
You run your own 100% independent session. You got this!
Step 6. Assignment
You complete the simulation debrief document.
Step 7. Certificate
You become a certified facilitator!
Step 8. It’s go time
You are now certified to run your own, independent simulation workshops.
Want to get an in-house certification?
You can train and certify your staff through our 2-day certification program – hosted at your location. Can also be delivered by one of our facilitators. Just send us an email at email@example.com.