Dear friends and global connections,
I would like to share some exciting news! Last week we launched the brand-new version of www.strategytools.io in beta.
What started as a PhD outline in Copenhagen in 2010, has gone through multiple iterations and developments – and is now a fully operational strategy platform for global strategists. Already with users in 50+ countries, including Dubai, Brazil, US, Thailand and Australia, the strategy platform is finding global interest.
Last Thursday we launched version 0.9. Over the coming weeks and months, we will continue to iterate, develop and upgrade the platform to full version 1.0. We have an extensive product and technology road map into version 3.0 and beyond.
Key features in Strategy Tools Platform
– Free access to 40+ Strategy Tools Canvases – available in PDF, JPG and PPT
– Free access to content and mini-cases on each tool.
– Free access to Strategy Tools Software App (in the beta version, the first six tools are released in SaaS solution)
– Free access to the hub, a global community of strategists
– Training & certification programs in the three Strategy Simulations, Transform! Scale Up! & Supercluster! (in fantastic locations like Las Vegas, Zurich, Vienna, Copenhagen – New York, Tel Aviv, Singapore and Kuala Lumpur coming)
Most importantly, we have slowly been building a very powerful group of international friends, partners and Strategy Tools Global Coaches. Working and speaking closely with people from all over the world gives us unique insights into how Strategy Tools can evolve and become a perfect strategy platform for you. With users in 50+ countries and across all types of organizations, we already see major traffic on the platform – but we are just getting started.
Hopefully, with your support, feedback and participation, we can evolve and scale Strategy Tools into the Modern Strategist’s Platform – and help change how the world works on strategy.
For now, we hope you enjoy version 0.9 in open beta. We would love your feedback, thoughts, input – and any bugs you can find (we know they are there, we are still in beta).
Chris & the entire Strategy Tools Team
Also, huge thanks to our friends at Solv for building a full SaaS solutions based on a handful of sketches, Morten Nessler, Frode Hetland, Sebastian Aasland, Sveinung Djønne-Stuve and the entire team!
Want to try it out yourself? Join us at Strategy Tools – the Modern Strategist’s Platform.