Building Better Innovation Clusters
Introduction to the brand new Cluster Leadership Program
Date: 17th June, 12:00 CEST
About the Webinar
How can we develop better Innovation clusters? How can clusters create new high-growth industries? How can clusters develop new business models and growth strategies?
These are just some of the most commonly asked questions we hear from cluster managers, cluster boards, economic development agencies, and national governments.
They are also just some of the questions we tackle in the brand new, significantly updated online training program, the Cluster Leadership Program.
Join us for this 1-hour free webinar to get a detailed introduction to the 100% online program.
Topics We’ll Cover
- Top challenges for cluster leaders
- Insights on cluster initiatives from Australia, Europe and Americas
- What is the Global Cluster Leadership Program
- Is this the right program for you?
- What you get
- How to get started
- Q &A
- Top challenges faced by clusters today
- Why build a global cluster leadership program?
- Sneak preview to the program
- Who is it for?
- How does it work?
- What can I expect?
- How to complete the program
- Sneak preview to the advanced level, Supercluster! Simulation training & certification program
- Special launch day discount for groups
- Special announcement
Christian Rangen | Strategy Tools
Christian has over 15 years experience as business school faculty, having designed and taught over 20 different programs and classes across strategy, innovation, entrepreneurship, and energy transformation.
He has extensive experience designing and running executive education programs and online learning programs. His previous programs have had participants from more than 60 countries around the world.
Christian is also an internationally renowned expert on Innovation Clusters and Superclusters.
Cluster Leadership Program
Build capacity for cluster management and develop strategic cluster leadership skills.