Investor Strategies – Growth Maps – Scale Up
Our Scale-Up series is made to amplify the work of startups, scale-ups, angel groups, venture funds and investors.
New start-up tools
Startups need all the help they can get to thrive. This tool suite will enable you and your team to develop your businesses to profitability.
We all know it. You want funding. Well, the Scale Up! Simulation will help you get what you need to explain your project to your investors. Act Now.
Scale & Accelerate
Speed up your growth. Learn from global best practices. Get the tools, training and software to build awesome startups!
Building better start-ups
While teaching entrepreneurship in business school, he realized what is being taught in school has pretty much zero relevance to the challenges of actual startup life. It’s by combining these insights and experiences, the team at Strategy Tools has developed Scale Up! a leading entrepreneurship simulator, combined with powerful strategy tools and a unique software platform for building better startups.
Get a unique entrepreneurship learning experience
- Accelerate learning by gamifying entrepreneurship – with scale-up simulations
- Drive impact and faster understanding
- An alternative to long, detached presentations that lead nowhere
- Based on real and current market environments
Start-up development, just better
- Work on strategy together with your team on relevant tools that have been developed for today’s start-up environment such as:
- Scale Up Map
- The Long-Term Funding Roadmap
- The Investor Map
- 6X Company Building Canvas
Collaborate and follow up on progress – in the cloud
- Work together with your team on the app – anytime, anywhere
- Follow-up after the simulation on real, actionable strategies
- Take the learnings in the cloud
How it works
We come to you. We run it.
Train Your Team
We train & certify your team. You run it.
We work closely with you to build skills, insights & deep capabilities.
Some of the topics we cover
- LEAN Start-up
- Capital Raise
- Collaboration & Teamwork
- Strategic Decision-making
- Strategy & Decision-making
- Business Model Design
- Leadership & Teamwork
- Corporate Finance
COMING IN 2020
- Digital Strategy
- Platform-based Business Models
- Digital Ecosystems
- Competitive Dynamics vs. Digital Giants
- Investment Decisions & Business Cases for Digital Investments
Let’s be friends
Follow us for expert tips, new tools, webinars, and other strategy goodies.
Let’s be Facebook friends
Connect with us on LinkedIn
Follow our tweets
Watch our YouTube videos